Thursday, April 3, 2008

No more schnee

Well, my beloved snow is vanishing quickly, which makes me sad. It does mean, however, that there's lots of interesting smells coming up at the dogrun and lots of things to roll in. Unfortunately, this means more baths for me, which I really hate. Really. But I get cheese and I'm allowed to sleep on a towel on the bed as a treat after, so I don't complain too, too much. The lack of snow also means that we can now see the fence all around the dogrun and it needs major repairs. The chain link part came down on one side, where the snow cleared from the road was piled on it. But we have a good dogrun and all will be fixed in short order, or so I'm told.

There were lots of friends to play with at the dogrun today, which made me happy. I got to run and run and run and wrestle and roll! My favourite thing. Mommy says that she can't wait for the day we have our own place and I can have a sister. But she wants to work on my toy possession around other dogs first. Any suggestions, anyone? I don't want to share, but Mommy says that I have to learn or she may sic Granny on me! Help!
Woos,
Louka

3 comments:

Jan said...

We always share our old toys because then we get new ones.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Louka, No big suggestions for the toy thing. I've never been possessive of mine. My problem is that I give other dogs my tennis ball and then bark at them until they throw it for me. So far, no other dog has thrown the ball for me.

xo
SB

The Army of Four said...

Hmm... we learned to share based on the saying "The Mom giveth and the Mom taketh away". Know what I mean?
Sorry about the lack of schnee. It's going to be close to 60 here today. Mom and Dad are happy; we are not.
Tail wags,
Storms