Saturday, September 8, 2007

What are they doing to my fur?

Hello one and all.

Strange things are happening. A new machine that my granny is all excited about has entered the house. It's called a felting machine. So she's been making all kinds of stuff with that and tryi8ng all kinds of different fibers. So then mommy arrives with a big bag of my fur that she's collected and tells granny to try that! What! I was keeping that fur to clone myself with! How dare she! At least she hasn't found my collection under the bed... Anyway, granny says that my fur is the best material for felting so far, along with wool. And she made my mommy a new cellphone case with my picture made of my fur on it. The nerve. Why couldn't she just keep quilting like Dave's mommy?

Woos,
A very put out Louka

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Wooo! Louka, I have heard of this "felting" thing! I've even heard my mom talking about it, but she hasn't tried it yet. I asked Stormy what it all meant, and she said aside from sounding like a grammatical error (I am going to felt your fur), she thinks it might mean even MORE brushing for us. That's just not a good thing.
I didn't realize your mom is a quilter! That's totally cool. We would love to see pix of your mom's work - and the felted fur, too!
Luv,
Dave, Guide Dog for the Color Blind

Louka said...

I'll probably have some pictures sometime this week. Actually, it's not my mommy, but Granny, mommy's mommy with whom we live, who felts and quilts. Mommy's a knitter, though, and I like eating her balls of wool when she leaves them in reach. hehehehehe.

The Brat Pack said...

Picture, picture! We wanna see!
I don't have handy fur like that.
:(

Samantha