Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm in big trouble...

I got skunked.

Well, what? It was under the porch and I saw it and dashed for it, so mommy, who was coming down the steps with me let go of the leash because she didn't want to fall and she hadn't seen the skunk, then I went to eat it, but it sprayed me! So now the whole neighbourhood smells and I'm not allowed in the house. I've been banished to the balcony. Which makes me sad. Mommy says I'm getting more baths tomorrow, which worries me. I got one yesterday because I rolled in something that smelled a lot, but today is a step up. Granny can't stop laughing and mommy's so embarassed...

Mommy's note: If any of you have recipes to share to make the stink go away please, please, please send them my way. I've got a few already, but I'd like as many as possible to speed Louka's return into the house. Thanks

1 comment:

The Brat Pack said...

Uuuugh! Poor Louka! The only thing we know is tomato juice and Mom's cringing at the thought of a Husky coat covered in that!

Tucker

PS We think they should just suck it up and let you inside!