Thursday, August 2, 2007

Training my humans

Really, these humans are bad at their commands. Well, not all of them. I've trained them to listen to "pet me", "Feed me" and "take me out", but I still really need to work on their "stay". It was bad enough that mommy left for 6 WHOLE WEEKS to that tibet place with Granddaddy, but now Aunty is gone to a place called "fur-ants" or "fur-ance" or something like that and I have no clue when she'll be home! And now Granny's bringing up suitcases from the basement too and mommy's saying that all my harem are on vacation except for one who's already started classes so she can't come visit me! Those humans! Oh it's alright for them to do the whole "sit", "stay" thing to me, but will they ever listen? Noooooo. At least mommy's promised me that we're going to go visit the harem member who's still in the country weekend after next. She was visiting this weekend, but we didn't do much. When we go visit her, it'll be more fun. She lives in the country about 1 1/2 drive up north where it actually gets cold at night (hallelujah) and mommy got me a nice 30-foot chain so that I don't run into the street and get hit by a car. Not that I would do this, of course. That first time was a total accident... It'll be strange going up there. It's right around where my first home was. Mommy knows this because I had a vet tag from a town near where my harem member lives. I'm looking forward to it, though.

Anyway, I'll post pictures of my country weekend when I have them!

A question: how hot is it where all of you dogs are and how are you coping with the heat?

Until next time,
Louka

1 comment:

Nessa Happens said...

I hope you had fun Louka on your country weekend!

It's super hot here, and our way of coping is to either swim, or to sleep on top of the air conditioning vents!