Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yak cheese

Well, I proved yet again that no matter how hard mommy tries to husky-proof the house, if I get upset, I WILL destroy something. Hehehehe. The other day, mommy left with her friend to go to a place to see other dogs without me (growl growl growl), leaving me all alone in the house with no harem to dote over me. Granddaddy came home a bit later, but he's not part of my harem so he doesn't ever count. So I decided to get even. You see, not so long ago, mommy cruelly left me for 6 whole weeks to go to a place called Tibet with Granddaddy. It wasn't so bad because Aunty is really nice and I didn't have to go into boarding or anything, but I still missed mommy. Anyway, she brought back this really yummy dried yak cheese from her trip. She gave me a few tiny bits as treats, but I pretended not to be too interested to lure her into a sense of false security. Hehehehe. See my evil husky plot? She then left the bag within my reach. I ignored the bag for two whole weeks until she comitted the ultimate crime of leaving me alone. So, to comfort myself I decided "why not have some cheese?"

Well, mommy returned smelling strongly of other dogs, but brough my other harem member (her friend) back with her, so I forgave her. Then she discovered the ripped up orange plastic bag. And the crumbs of the very hard dry cheese. She was a bit worried about the whole plastic bag thing, but it loked like it was all there. Still, she was pretty upset. I mean, it was speical yak cheese, after all. Besides all this, it kind of made me sick for a while so she had to take me out a lot and so she was glaring at me and that was less fun. But the treats were worth it!

Speaking of the place that smells of strange dogs where mommy disappears to, she says that she'll be going there more often because she got a job there! It's a doggy-daycare and boarding and lots of other stuff center called SPAWS. I'm a little miffed, but maybe she'll be able to take me there sometimes and i can play with the other doggies. That would be fun especially since she tells me that the place is air conditioned. Now I just have to work on that husky mind control thing that the Ao4 is so good at. Taaaaake me to woooooork. Taaaaake me to wooooooork! Or maybe I'll simply run out the door before she can stop me and jump in the car and force her to take me to work. Always good to have a contingency plan.

4 comments:

The Army of Four said...

I couldn't concentrate on anything else after I read the word "cheese". Mmm.... cheese!
Tail wags,
Storm

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I think anything involving the work "yak" and "cheese" is automatically a good thing!

The Army of Four said...

Hey Louka - make sure you see my post for Wednesday!
Tail wags,
Storm

Sasha said...

Hi, I came here from the Ao4 blog.
Good job teaching the humans.