Monday, February 8, 2010

What I have been up to.

Mommy has been developing a small sideline and I have been helping her a lot.


The first try was this, inspired by me



Then, horror of horrors, a hoodie of such an ugly colour that I'm colour blind and I know it's bad. See those glowing eyes? That's my retinas burning.


Now she's branched into all kinds of commissions. But I always supervise.

It's very, very hard work. I think I need a nap now. This is why I have not been posting. Work, work, work.
Woos,
Louka.

3 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Hey, they don't call us a working breed for nothing.

The Army of Four said...

Woo! Looks like you've been VERY busy! I like the skirt - and the hoodie. Just... maybe not together.
I do LOVE that quilt on the wall!!!
Luv,
Dave

World of Animals, Inc said...

It looks like you are having so much fun. Of course, you always have to be on supervising duty at all times. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals