Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures!

Someone just sent us some pictures of the night I talked about last post.

I am not looking that scared I swear.
Now give me the treat so that I remember not to be scared! I am a good boy! Watch me not look at the scary dog!
This is the dog that was scaring me. Notice how big he is. If you see the very pink person in the background, that's mommy and the curly tail you see is me trying to run away from the scary dog. And wanting to play with Vega. Because she's a real nice lady-dog.
So Mommy thinks it was a fun night. I am not so sure. But we did good and mommy won a chance to have a portrait of me made in an auction, so soon you sill see my portrait, like as if I'm a real star!
Woos,
Louka

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

We know that you weren't scared at all. That sure is a big doggy there. We hope you were able to make friends with them. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals