Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by the amazing Queen Meeshka in a very fun game. It's my first official tag, so I'm kinda excited about it. Here are the rules:

1. Copy the question and paste it into your post.
2. Answer it - and give a few reasons for why you think you'd be that breed or breeds.
3. Post these rules!
4. Tag ONE other blogger. If there are multiple pups within the same pack/blog, each pup should only respond when he or she is tagged. One at a time!
5. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Based on your pup-onality, if you were a breed other than the one or ones you are now ... what would you be?

Hmmm. I've been giving this a lot of thought. It's very hard to decide what other breed I'd like to be because there are a lot of very cool breeds out there and because I love being a husky so much. I've finally decided, though, and please don't laugh too hard.

I would be a standard poodle.

Why? Because standard poodles can still mush and can mush well, because they're very smart (like me), because they're noble (like me), because they love to get fawned over (like me), because they often get mistaken for girls even when they're boys (what can I say, I have a girl's name, apparently), they're elegant (like me), because they're playful and friendly and cool (like me) and because they can get shaved in the summer with no ill effects and don't die in this stupid heat like I do. Ok, so that last one is why I'd WANT to be a poodle not why I would be based on personality, but whatever. I have a few friend poodles and they're all pretty cool. Besides, mommy thinks they're cute and she thinks I'm cute(r), so that's another reason to be a poodle.


Now I have to tag someone. I think I'll tag fellow Montreal-dog Sophie!

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

A poodle? Who knew!?!?
I can see it, though, based on what you said.
Luv,
Dave