Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thrawn

I know I haven't blogged in a while, my mommy's going through something she calls the "end of the session" which involves a lot of hogging the laptop and being at the evil university place. But today, I just wanted to post a brief note in memory of my friend Thrawn who has just crossed the rainbow bridge.

Thrawn and I never met in person, but his blog was one of the first mommy started reading. She was completely charmed by his crystal blue eyes and his curious expression. The pictures of his pranks from his younger days (especially the flour picture) made mommy laugh so hard she showed it to all her friends. She worried about him (and his mommy) throughout his many health problems. It's very hard to make mommy cry, but when she read about his passing today, she burst into tears. The world has lost a good husky who managed to charm his way into our hearts and get pretty much whatever he wanted including an amazing, loving home and pack. He will be sorely missed.

Thrawn, I hope you're somewhere where there's perpetual snow, cold and many other friends to keep you company.

Maryann, our thoughts, prayers and love are with you. Losing a dog is hard, especially when the dog is as wonderful as Thrawn.

We will miss you, Thrawn.

Louka and his mommy.

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

It's so sad about Thrawn! Mom says we never have enough time on Earth.
Sad woos and luv,
Dave

The Brat Pack said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful post...I appreciate all of you so much and I'm sorry I've been MIA the last day or so. I'm just devasted, I knew to expect it but I guess you never can.

Thank you again,
Maryann

Louka said...

Be as MIA as you want, it's a hard time. Losing a dog is very hard, even when you kind of expect it. We'll all be here when you need us and you feel up to it.

Siobhan