Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SNOW

I was going to post pictures of the cellphone case, but more important things have come up.

such as SNOW!!!!

We got an inch of snow last night. It's kinda melty and slushy now, but it's still snow. I tried to tell mommy about it this morning, but she was too tired to understand my woos until granny poked her head in and said "you know, it snowed last night". Suddenly mommy jumped out of bed yipping happily, dressed and took me outside at last.

So yay, snow, with more expected this weekend.

To all of you who haven't got snow yet, I'm going to talk to the Magic Snow Pile to see if it can migrate south now that I don't need it anymore.
Woos,
Louka

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

We got a LITTLE bit, Louka, but not NEARLY enough! There's a chance of more soon, though! :)
Love,
Amber