Sunday, December 16, 2007

More snow

Monday 2 weeks ago we got about 2 feet of snow. This was good. I appreciated it. Unfortunately, all too soon it was still there, but all tamped down and not quite as fun. I still enjoyed zooming around in it, but there was something missing.

Today, my prayers have been answered. It's been snowing non-stop and the temperature has been hanging around -10 Celcius (that's about 10 Farenheit). It's heavenly. We got to go "play in the schnee" (schnee, pronounced shnay, is the german word for snow and mommy finds it funny so she uses it), but not for very long. Mommy says that if she finishes her paper before 10, she'll take the sled out and we can go play with the sled.

That;s another interesting thing that's happened to me recently: mommy has decided I need a job. More specifically, she says I should do what I was bred to, which is to pull sleds. So we now have a very pretty one-person sled that mommy is nuts about. Me, not so much. I really don't know how I feel about a big thing following me around everywhere. We don't get my pulling harness until christmas, so I can't pull for real with the little walking harness that used to belong to cousin Gaia, but Mommy's been trying to get me used to it. Ah well. At least I get to play outside more. And she says that I'll be able to really run, with this sled! That sounds like fun. I'll take pictures tomorrow when it's light out and no longer snowing. And on the 26th, with my real harness.

Oh, about the pictures of the cellphone case... Granny wants to redo it. She says that it's not pretty enough and that my fur deserves better. So I'll wait for the new version to post them.

Woos,
Louka

2 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi! We saw your post on the Army of Four's blog and decided to come visit. It's cool that you have a sled. Sometimes we get to pull our parents on their bikes, but a sled in snow sounds WAY better. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Steve and Kat

Anonymous said...

did you know that slightly fattened russian siberian females are helthier than skiny american dogs of any kind? love sadie and duke