Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My motivation is back

Since the begining of the season, I was enjoying mushing, but I was a little bored with it, I had a hard time seeing the point. Then friday, I met Felony, who finally isn't a German shepard but an ADORABLE little mutt and we mushed and ran and played together and it was AMAZING! I was so happy I pushed myself harder than I should of and was out of it for two days. But that's ok, I can't wait to get out again! We went out Monday and some evil person had graveled our trail, but I was still so psyched about Friday that I decided that we were doing the whole trail, something we haven't done this season yet.

Next Sunday I'm going to see Felony again, and a golden retriever named Sierra. We're starting a mushers of the moutain coalition! I'm so happy!
Tail wags
Champion mush-dog Louka

1 comment:

Jan said...

We're still waiting for Poodles to be allowed back into the Iditarod.

Misty the alpha Poodle