Sorry I haven't posted much recently, not much interesting has happened for a while. There's no more snow and it's progressively getting hotter, which makes granny happy, but mommy and I a little sad.
Because I'm bored, I'm going to fill out this quiz thing I've seen rattling around a few blogs. Maybe it'll help you guys to know me better, and it'll be fun to do. I stole it from Huffle's blog, but I've seen it a few other places and hopefully he won't mind.
1. Your age? 2 and 1/2 yearss old
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 14 months
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? I don't wear a collar in the house, but the one I use when I go places is black with red, green and yellow chili peppers on it.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Any of my harem members.
5. How much do you weigh? 75lbs, last time I checked
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Um... Everything I've ever chewed up here was hand made. I guess the doll my mommy's great-granny made was the thing that got me into the most trouble, though.
7. Do you like cats? Yes, of course! But mommy thinks that if one was running around, I might hurt it. I've lived with cats before, or so Mommy was told, but she doesn't really trust me.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Hmmm... Vaks the husky x lab. He's GOD. I so want him to love me and play with me and run around with me, but he always ignores me. This makes me sad. Otherwise I have quite a few friends at the dogrun who I play with regularly.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys! I LOVE squeaky toys. But I'm not allowed to have any because Granny hates the squeak and I destroy them too fast.
10. Do you like to be brushed? When I'm shedding, yes. Generally if it means that I'm getting loves and attention, I will sit through anything.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese! Mommy says I'd sell my soul for cheese and I probably would.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes. But generally mommy does this while I'm getting petted and loved on, so I barely notice. I like being fawned over, it's my job in life, apart from pulling the sled.
13. Any formal education? I attended at least one obedience class. I don't remember if I did in my former home, but Mommy took me to a class here where I got to play with a baby jack russel and terrorize a poor daschund. She was just intimidated by my size, don't worry, I wasn't mean to her. I did very well, which surprised the teacher and made her say I must not be a pure husky.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? In the house, I'm calm until after supper, when it's time to go Marcher. Outside, I zoom a lot.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Loulou, Wookie, Husky, Bebe, imbecile.
16. What is your best trick? Papatte, other papatte. If I do that, it goes faster to put the harness on. Other than that, left, right... I don't do tricks that have no purpose.
17. Do you like puppies? Um.... Depends on the puppy. Mommy says I can be a bit of a bully, sometimes. But I'm really, really nice with some puppies and i roll over on my back and let them bounce all over me.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Ground beef, today, and a carrot. I'm raw fed, so every day is something different. I've been getting ground beef a lot recently, though, I'm starting to be sick of it.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? I am the master hunter! I caught and killed a wild baby bunny, once. And I almost caught a skunk, but it was mean and sprayed me and that was not fun.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Um... A few months ago, I think. It was for a general check up and vaccines.
21. Where do you sleep at night? On my rug next to Mommy's bed, sometimes IN mommy's bed, sometimes other places in the house. But mostly next to mommy, somewhere.
22. Do you like to swim? Not really.
23. Can you make puppies? I'll have to ask mommy.... No. Apparently I can't.
24. Your favorite place to visit? Hmmm, decisions decisions... The dogrun, then the mountain, then the good-smelling dogfood store, in that order.
25. Do you give kisses? Yes! Sometimes. When I feel like it.
26. Can you potty on command? No, why would I do that? As I said, I don't do things that are pointless to me.
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? CUZ! I love cuzes. But I can only have mine at the dogrun if there are no other dogs. It's a special treat.
So that's it, folks... You can also ask me questions, if you want, and I'll answer them...
Until next time,