Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pleased

This week, even if granny and granddaddy and auntique are all gone and it's just me and mommy, I'm very happy. Firstly I'm happy because I have mommy all to myself, but secondly we aren't exactly all alone. There are lots of strange men coming in the house and breaking the walls, bringing in wires and doing all this stuff mommy calls "renovations". The landlord comes up at least once a day too. All these men ADORE me. To the point that they woke Mommy up knocking on her bedroom door because I was in the bedroom and they wanted to pet me and love me. I'm now their assisstant! So I can now add "renovations" to my list of jobs! Guarding is out of the question, I like these guys too much!

Do you guys ever have renovations in your lairs?

Happy woos,
Louka

1 comment:

D.K. Wall said...

Funny, when we have renovations, we are told we are most helpful by "going outside."